- Adobe Illustrator for Macintosh- version CS2 (Preferred)
- Quark Xpress for Macintosh - version 6.5
- Adobe InDesign for Macintosh - version CS2
- Adobe Photoshop for Macintosh - version CS2
- Art Pro for Macintosh - version 8.0
- 3.5” floppy Disk
- Zip 100 MB
and Sending Files:
- Include All Fonts.
Postscript Fonts - Need
both Screen and Printer Fonts
TrueType fonts - Require
only one File
- Include All Linked Graphic Images.
- Use Pantone® colors when naming spot colors.
- Save file as an EPS (Illustrator is the preferred format).
- Save Artwork to proper size.
- It is preferred to have a file with the Fonts converted
to outlines as well as a file with Fonts that are editable.
Things to Remember:
- Do not send a J-PEG for artwork (They produce very low
- Keep in mind when building Screens and Vinets not to
go below a 2% Dot.
- Most Proofs provided by The Label Advantage will be by
E-Mail as a PDF. A hard copy of your proof will be provided
upon customers request.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact your
Label Advantage customer service representative at (515) 280-6588.